1) That our LOA/LSC (the next step in our approval process) will come quickly. Specifically, I would like to have it by 6/15 so that I have a chance of getting a care package or at least a cake to Meili by her 3rd birthday on 6/22.
2) That Meili will stay healthy and continue to show development and improvement.
3) That we will be prepared for Meili and her special needs.
4) That some of the grant money we have applied for will be awarded.
5) That our travel plans will go smoothly.
6) That I will focus on the boys this summer and "fill their tanks" so that they are ready for their sister and not resentful of the time she will need.
7) That Blaise especially feels secure in our family and that he doesn't suffer too much regression due to this major life change. And that we be sensitive to him and his behaviors and see them for what they are.
8) That I am able to be free from anxiety and patient with the process.
Until our approval happens, I cannot publicly post pictures, but here is a sneak peek!
|Cutest pout ever!!!|