A Very Busy December

Bored? Not around our house! Here is just some of what has kept us busy around Tulsa this month . . .

I added some of my favorite Christmas songs to the playlist for this month--though not always my favorite versions (except, of course, those by Josh Groban). I will say not a single version of Sweet Little Jesus Boy could hold a candle to Brother Jerry Cronan's version from my childhood, so I just left it off completely. Enjoy!!


CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AT RHEMA



PICTURES WITH SANTA

CRUISING IN MOM'S NEW CAR---THE TULSA ZOO

CHUCK E. CHEESE


UNION HIGH PLAYOFF GAME---PSO PARADE OF LIGHTS
We also caught a Muskogee basketball game to see our friend's son play, but Mommy forgot her camera!


INCREDIBLE PIZZA




TULSA AIR & SPACE MUSEUM


THE AQUARIUM



THE CHRISTMAS TRAIN IN DRY GULCH, USA


MALL TRAIN IN MUSKOGEE AND GARDEN OF LIGHTS DRIVE-THROUGH

FUN DAYS WITH MOMMY-POTTERY PAINTING & CURIOUS GEORGE LIVE

BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP
I'll be back soon with pictures from our Houston/Galveston mini-vacation! I can hear the waves crashing ourside our hotel room as I type.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will you do this for me?

A whiny, self-indulgent, emotional post

"Look kids, Big Ben!"